We value you as a customer and take your personal privacy seriously. We collect nonpublic, personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on your loan application or other forms submitted to us on paper, electronically or by telephone
- Information about your transaction with others and us
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, such as your credit report
We do not disclose any nonpublic, personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law.
Our Privacy Principles
- We restrict access to your personal account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you
- We do not sell customer information
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic, personal information
If you decide to cancel your loan application or become an inactive customer, we will adhere to the privacy policies and principles as described in this notice.
Your confidence in us is important and we want you to know that your personal and account information is safe. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.